Getting six pack abs needs more than hard workouts; one must adopt a right food strategy to pop the abs out. If you do not take care about what you are eating, then six pack abs will always remain as an illusion to you. But talking about diet plans reminds one to have only some typical foods with some rules that are very hard to follow. This is not true with the six pack diet plan. Maintaining a balance of calorie intake with carbohydrates, proteins, fats etc six pack abs diet helps one to achieve success.
Basic premise of the six pack diet plan
There are five basic steps in a six pack meal plan. These are very simple and consistent are proven ways to yield good results. If you stick to these steps and do the needed workouts regularly you are sure to have great abs that others will envy. These include the followings:
- Cutting the craps: You should be honest with yourself as you know the foods that you should not take. So, you have to do some sacrifices giving up fast foods and excessive alcohol intake.
- Eating more often: Though sounds absurd, eating more often helps to get the six pack abs earlier. When you eat more frequently you become conscious of the nutritional aspect of the food for fueling your body for the workouts. It also helps to stabilize your blood sugar level and thus you stay more energetic throughout the day. Besides, eating frequently automatically controls the huger and the portion size and thus reduce the chances of overeating.
- Eating less of the less obvious stuff: You will also have to earmark the foods that are not so good for health and make a habit of replacing these with the healthy foods like replacing junk foods with chicken, oatmeal and whole grains.
- Eating more of the good stuff: For getting great abs and looking good at the same time your foods for six packs must support new muscle growth so that you have abs with lean muscles.
- Supplementing for consistency: When people changes to six pack diet plans most of the times they get fewer calories and for this supplementing becomes necessary to have consistency. This is vital as no one likes to look good for a few days only but prefers to maintain it for the life. Supplementing also helps to provide the necessary nutrition if you have to travel a lot.
The six pack diet plan for burning fat
Six pack abs can only be obtained through proper diet. Despite that everyone is aware of the importance of nutrition for getting abs, many persons struggle hard in implementing the same. It is to be noted that no crash diet plan or self-deprivation technique is going to help. This simple plan is based on dividing the calorie needs of the body in the six different meals that one will take every day. To get the calorie needed multiply your body weight by fourteen and then divide it by six for the average calorie need per meal. The meal plans should be as below:
- Meal No.1 in the morning should contain fats and proteins and no carbohydrates.
- Meal No. 2 before doing the workouts should have proteins and carbohydrates but no fats. The carbohydrates should come from good sources like brown rice and protein must be source from lean meats like chicken breast and fish.
- Meal No.3 is to be taken after doing the workout and this also to be made of proteins and carbohydrates only and there should not be any fat. It must have one fast-acting and one slow-acting carbohydrate and whey protein as it is absorbed by the body faster.
- Meal No.4 should also be made of proteins and complex carbohydrates only and no fats. This should be almost identical to the meal to be taken before workout.
- Meal No.5 should be a replication of the Meal No.4
- Meal No.6 is the last meal of the day and as you have taken enough carbohydrates this will only consist of fat and protein. You can have steaks and can also source the fat from avocado, coconut oil, olive oil etc.
You should also take some green vegetable with every meal and try different protein sources. Mushrooms and vegetable juices are wonder foods for abs as these are high in vitamins and nutrients and also keep you full for a long time.
The constituents of the meals should be broken as 40-45% Carbohydrates, 40-45% Protein, and 10-20% Fats.
Following these six pack diet plan and doing abs building workouts regularly one is sure to get good results with a few weeks.